The importance of case study. How can we utilize it for real business?


Well, It's about when I met a one of my tenants and talks about MBA.

''Oh, you have MBA Im kinda envy u, u can use your knowledge to your job right?"

And I thought my knowledge has to be lots of case studies regarding other massive company's 
specific strategies.

How can I apply for my current situation? Humm, I dunno at all, but it definitely being part of me 
and keeping me like what Im supposed to be. 

In term of some cases, struggling with competitors or importance of philosophy...must tough my
mind and have kept my motivation so far but am I practically utilizing it for current situation?

I got the degree when I was 24 years old, I started it when I was 22, quite childish guy who obsessed with greediness and hungriness.  

Im utilizing the English improvement I got there compareing the past when Ive been in Japan or 
some financial terminology makes me smart sometimes. But everybody knows, except general Japanese. 

Now I can privately read some newspaper during on the train, able to see Netflix social issues's documentaries.
On the business site, I dont really use financial terminology of English but good enough to communicate with other American.

Im not in managing position but I must had been a bunch of opportunities to tell them some ideas from what I've learned so far.

I dont wanna use ethical cases, more practical financial desition or marketing plan.

Business plan and research were good, good enough to do some simple jobs based on the accurate processes and consideration of entire situation. But Im not doing this for potential investers. doing for tiny company's tasks. Im afraid that if I have to submit to investers, It must to waste of time.

Grammatically mistakes, or spelling. they not gonna even know the content or after the deal,

How can I hold the relationship? Who am I gonna submit my report to? Can we be even subject to be invested by Americans? How much the interest cost us? Do we have a capability if we expand? We didnt even try. I think there are a bunch of riches who wanna invest for what they believe.

After that, I think we need cases, we can discuss the plan with strategy.

Well....as conclusion, I dont utilize MBA at all. I didnt even research possibilitis that makes now better. it has to be before talking about cases.

When I find a invester, it's the time when I will start rearching. 

I can practice though.











Comments

  1. FIND OUT How You Can Master Your Habits And Reprogram Your Subconscious Brain To Get Any Result You Want In Your Personal Growth and Success!

    Introducing... Procrastinating Your Procrastination!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts