Relationship with sibling

Sibling Imprints


I have three siblings, two sisters and a younger brother. My younger brother is 19 years old. My older sister is 16 years old. My younger sister is 11 years old. And I’m 22 years old. Especially, I lived with my younger brother for a long time because our age is close.

I always fought against brother in my child hood. And I always won because I apart from my brother for 3 years. My muscle and a quarrel skill are stronger than my brother but my brother always never give up defeating me. And he must have been stronger than other children who don’t have brother like me.

After I proceed to high school and my brother proceeds to junior high school, we started to live other place because I decided to live in high school dormitory. Our life style is divided. And we stop fighting because we got each different new life and new fellows instead of sibling. And we lost good relationship such as fighting but even now we must be conscious each skill or way of living as brother.

My brother always tries to follow me and imitate me such as studying skill, sport skill or way of making friends. Sometimes, he beyond me about these categories and I was stimulated by him because I don’t want to be defeated on my categories by him. Otherwise, my sisters are not like my brother. They have own girl’s world. And I and my brother are same school for a long time but my sisters are different school because of my father’s circumstance.

They have a lot of girl’s problem like friendship. Girls’ friendship is quite serious because even now my older sister didn’t go to her school. She is not similar to my brother but also my brother is not similar to me because he likes mathematics and chemical but I like English and economic. We were very different from each other but it is interesting for us. And I’m going to protect my siblings because I’m older brother all of us.

Comments

Popular Posts