My feeling about my parents (The Old Man)

My feeling about my parents (The Old Man)


My family seldom argues from old time because they are not strict with me. In fact, they sometimes order me diary working. For example, that is cleaning my room, bathroom, arranging all of my stuff and so on. But they have never told me about my way like studying, working, and so on. Or rather my mother always says “You should make girlfriend!” I know the reason why it is. I depend on my parents too much. Always mother cooks my meal and father gives me money. They are always kind and try to have a fun. They seldom talk about my way. That is to say, I have to take an action and to consider myself.

Self-considering is difficult and lonely for me especially university hood. In fact, there are a lot of people who have considered about my way like tennis club’s senior, university’s professor, part working’s senior, but those aren’t enough to consider about my way because my dream is to win myself. That means I have to defeat my negative or past faults.

At first, I was supposed to think about my family like just ignoring me. But I can understand the reason why they didn’t argue with me. I suppose that they wanted to make me a person who can consider myself. I have four siblings and my parents can’t take care of all of them. We have to be strong one by one. This is the reason too, I guess.

Now, everything is on my parent’s schedule. I could win myself. Actually, I don’t rely on my parent now. Also I have a power to depart from parents and to make a lot of friends. I can consider my way now. I’m not so lonely than when I was in my home. I have some friends here and I can enjoy studying here because this is my way which was decided by me. This is not only

on my parents schedule but also on my schedule. We could accomplish our goals by considering each other in our minds.

In fact, I had an experience like this case. One time I could be apart from my parents in high school hood because I decided to live in a dormitory. This was very good experience for me. This experience might be the reason why I want to be apart from my parents again. No argument is a lonely way, but it absolutely should make me strong. I have to cherish my parent’s thoughts.

Comments

Popular Posts