Just a hunch

Today, I was sitting on the vacant car of L train and one family suddenly surrounded me and then one of them, a young blond daughter was like "J's on my feet, J's on my feet. Excuse me sir, my shoes are cool? (The shoes were wrapped by vinyl bag maybe for today's storm) and I said "I don't think so" (with no hesitation or more like intuition or instinct, because I didn't think she want me to agree with..if I look back the moment now). After ten seconds, I thought I didn't make it, humiliated them. However, the family are still calm and atmosphere is not really bad. I gradually realized I might made a right answer for them. Its really difficult to communicate with them especially when "jokes" come out but today I feel like I don't need to make things complex before talking with them.  

Comments

Popular Posts