My friend

My friend (College Friends)


My most intimate college friend is Chinese girl because her English is easy for me to hear, I think. I often hang out just two of us but we are not couple because she has decided one rule herself. This rule is if she makes her boyfriend, the boyfriend must marry with her. I don’t know her age. I cannot ask her. She always says “I got an old, I want to marry and have a baby soon”.

And I have no ability to marry with her because I’m Japanese and I cannot speak Chinese. We have no future. And we have to keep being just friend whatever we have good relationship. Even now we are friend but almost boyfriend and girlfriend for me, I guess. The reason is we always speak by cellphone and chat on Facebook. The message log is over 1500 comments though I proceeded to this college this September.

And she always cherishes me as her friend about a way of living, friend’s relationship, studying, and a way of hanging out in NY. She is very nice friend whom I haven’t ever seen before and I want to be with her more although we have to apart from each other in the future.

If I learn Chinese and work in China, I may live with her. But this is almost impossible. Chinese is extremely difficult to study and if we can work together in NY, we may continue our relationship. But this is also difficult. And I don’t know how long I can be with her in this college because she is not first semester. But I can’t ask about it or rather asking about it is no meaning for me.

The reason is that making friendship is not term problem, I think. If we can be with together for a long time, we cannot get a good relationship unless we contact or hang out many

times intimately. Our relationship is not just fun because we are always serious about studying or our future. We can get nice experience and enhance skill each other every time we hang out. I’m going to continue this relationship as possible as I can.

Comments

Popular Posts